Forum One Piece, Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball, Nanatsu no Tazai, Naruto...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Spoil chap 928

Spoil chap 928 Empty Spoil chap 928

Message par Papagaio Mer 19 Déc - 17:37

Chapter 928 Title " Courtesan Komurasaki’s debut "

Cover, Franky is in a stage play

At the Mine

After yesterday’s incident, the old man is very grateful, but Luffy said it’s nothing and give him some tickets.

Raizou appears.
Raizou : I’ve found the keys of the handcuffs, but the guards are not letting their guards down and it’s in a box made out of sea stone. I will think of something so please wait a little longer. He disappeared

Caribou : If u give me some as well, I’ll become your subordinate. Oh, you are going to break out right?
Bring me with you, will you?
Luffy : No, ask Kid for some tickets
Caribou : No, rumours said that he’s not that big of a deal, challenging BM and got his arm taken.
Kid throws a scythe at him. Lies! I just fought with one her sweet generals and take something that doesn’t belong to her, also my arm’s taken by the red hair pirates! And now I am going to defeat Kaido.
Luffy : It’s me who’s going to defeat Kaido!

Flower Capital

Komurasaki’s very beautiful , with high heels, Sanji eyes appeared to be heart shaped.

3 Old men : We are gonna kill that girl! We’ll bring her with us if we’re going to die! But they get defeated by the guards. The old mans had loved Komurasaki deeply, who kept crying: oh poor me, I am going to stay in this place forever.
They all decided to redeem her, and sold all their belongings, and became very poor.
They thought komurasaki will lived a happy life with him.
But it’s all a lie, and Komurasaki’s not alone, she’s got a partner, Kyoshiro

Amigasa village

Otama asked momosuke, who’s practicing with sword: "You really have a little sister? Is she alive?
Momosuke : Hiyori should be 26 by now, she must be alive, I’ve heard news about mother’s death, but none about her, so she must be alive.
Otama : it would nice if you two were to meet again
Momosuke : No, if we do, she might be targeted by Orochi, I am not going to see her before our victory

Shonen Jump cover featuring Luffy and Chopper
Komurasaki's appearance
Papagaio
Papagaio
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

Masculin
Groupe : Membre

Revenir en haut Aller en bas