Forum One Piece, Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball, Nanatsu no Tazai, Naruto...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Spoil chap 1008

Spoil chap 1008 Empty Spoil chap 1008

Message par Papagaio Mer 24 Mar - 12:08

Chapter Title: Chapter 1008 - Head of Atamayama Theives, Ashura Douji

Cover page: Robin creates wings for a horse that wants to fly

Summary:
Chapter starts and the same point from last one. Oden says he came from the past with Toki's power. He's here to help them defeat Kaidou. He then asks the Red Scabbards to go with him. The Red Scabbards are in tears and they are about to follow Oden.

But Ashura stops them saying this must be a fake Oden. Raizou agrees, asking everyone to remember Toki's word ("People cannot go back to the past"). Raizou adds Oden died on that day and the fact will never change.

As they talk, Oden approaches Kinemon from behind with a blade in his hand. Ashura tells Kinemon to wake up already. He then punches Kinemon out of the way and take Oden's blade instead. Ashura slices Oden's cheek but there's no blood. It's revealed that this Oden is a Kanjuurou's painting.

Ashura: "I understand.
I want this to be the real Oden-sama.
We all do."

Kiku: "Sorry, I couldn't kill Kanjuurou."

Ashura: "Don't worry.
When it's against one of our own nakama, the blade won't be as sharp."

Denjiro fights fake Oden and the other Red Scabbards try to find Kanjuurou. But fake Oden (Kanjuurou) says it's no use. Kanjuurou is controlling this painting from far away which is causing him lose a lot of energy. Thanks to Bao Huang information, he's now heading to kill Momonosuke.

Fake Oden then lights a bomb attached to his chest in order to blow the Red Scabbards up along with himself. Ashura notices it and order everyone to go help Momonosuke. He then jumps at fake Oden, both of them fall off the window together. Then the bomb explodes, Ashura is burned badly and he doesn't move.

The Red Scabbards exit the room and find Jack blocking their path. Jack was delayed by the Minks that tried to protect their king. Inuarashi asks everyone to go, he will face Jack alone.

Jack: "You know there's no full moon in here..."

Inuarashi: "There's no poison gas either!!"

Cut to another part of the castle that is on fire. The one who is setting fire is Orochi. He's alive and running around the castle, setting fire to burn Onigashima all down along with all Kaidou's forces. Fukurokuju is with him, he's using a shuriken to silence Kaidou's men who happen to see Orochi.

Cut to Yamato group. Momonosuke explains that when he's shocked or sad sometimes he suddenly turns into a dragon, but he can control it much better now. Momonosuke wishes he can turn into a monster like Kaidou so he can be more useful to everyone.

Yamato: "I wonder if Luffy is alright...
I want to go and help him to defeat Kaidou as "Kouzuki Oden"!!"

Momonosuke: "Luffy is weakened but he's still fine!!"

Shinobu: "Uh!?
How do you know that, Momonosuke-sama!!?"

Cut to Onigashima rooftop. Luffy tries to attack Kaidou again and again but he is thrown away every time he attacks. Luffy wants to keep attacking, saying his attacks must work eventually because Kaidou is a human just like them. Zoro warns him that they should think of another way. Killer comments how he's surprised that Luffy can still call Kaidou "human".

Law: "Somehow, we need get one of them away from the battle first."

Zoro: "I agree."

Kid: "Seeing both of them side by side like this... this is just like hell!!"

In an amazing final spread, we see Kaidou in hybrid form standing side by side with Big Mom.
Kaidou's hybrid form looks like his human form but with scales on his shoulders, arms, legs, and face. He also has a tail, fangs and additional horns.

Luffy: "I've been through hell many times!!
This is nothing to me!!!"

Kaidou: "Strawhat!!
No matter what, your "eyes" are always alive!!" (This is a common phrase used and the better nuanced translation would be that his spirit has not died yet.
As "eyes" symbolize the will/spirit of a person in japanese.)

More information:
NO BREAK next week Smile
One Piece will have Jump cover and lead color pages (Color Spread in chapter 1,009) in Weekly Shonen Jump issue #18/2021 (on sale 5th April).

Pics:
Chapter RAW

Source: Reddit
Papagaio
Papagaio
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

Masculin
Groupe : Membre

Revenir en haut Aller en bas